Friday, May 9, 2014

Review Wrap Up: Throbbing Hearts by Sabrina Lacey



Sizzling New Adult Romance
Date Published: March 19, 2014

Brendan Clark doesn't know I exist. But tonight, I'm going to change that. For the first time in four painfully long years, he's single. I've been waiting for this, my heart racing every time I see him. I finally have a chance and I'm going to take it. Tonight I will touch those kissable lips... and he'll see it, too - that we're meant for each other. If only I can stop shaking... 



YouTube Video


 This book has a current Amazon Rating of 4.4*'s.
Get your copy for just $0.99!



Amazon
Barnes and Noble



REVIEWS FROM THIS TOUR
May 2 - eBooks Galore - Review
May 3 - In Between the Lines - Review
May 4 - Swipe the Pages - Review
May 6 - Smut and Bon Bons - Review
May 7 - Book Freak - Review
May 8 - Live A Thousand Lives - Review


Sabrina Lacey is like many women in modern times - she's been a lot of things to a lot of people. A wife, ex-wife, daughter, teacher, stand-up comedienne, wackadoo, loyal friend, fed-up bartender, fashion photographer, lazy bones, bitch, and sweetheart (though less often than bitch). She lives in way too dry Los Angeles where she wishes there was more thunderstorms. Who doesn't love a good thunderstorm...
Pour a nice glass of wine, and enjoy the ride. ;) Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment