Friday, July 5, 2013

Review Wrap Up: Play With Me & Ryan Hunter



YA Romance
Date Published: Dec 2012 

Ryan Hunter's parties are legend.

And tonight she's going to be there.

Liza Matthews anticipates the return of her best friend and only love since kindergarten from soccer camp. But when Tony finally shows up, his mind is more focused on another girl. And worse, she's a soccer player. Fighting for the attention Liza craves, she's just a hairbreadth away from making a very stupid decision. But when extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures, she's prepared to play ball to get her man.

The tryouts are hell, the first match ends bloody, and the morning after the selection party she wakes up in the worst place possible—in the arms of the captain of the soccer team. The hottest guy in school. Ryan Hunter.

GET THE FIRST HALF OF THE BOOK FOR FREE:



YA Romance
Date Published:  April 2013

Ryan Hunter kissed more girls than he cares to remember. But the only one he ever wanted is in love with his best friend.
Watching Liza Matthews’ obsession with Tony Mitchell is a torture Ryan conceals from everyone. Until after a five-week soccer camp, where Tony gets involved with someone else, things suddenly take a different turn. Ryan knows if he doesn’t make a move now and grab his chance, he might never get another.
Asked by Tony to distract Liza, Ryan is only too happy. He subtly seduces her first into his soccer team and later on to his party. He does all in his power to make her see that he’s not just an insufferable playboy but a guy who really cares about her. Some one-on-one soccer training, a passionate kiss— things seem to be going the way he wants. Except Ryan didn’t reckon on his best friend showing up at the worst possible moment and destroying everything…

GET THE FIRST HALF OF THE BOOK FOR FREE:




These books have averaged a  4.5* during this TOUR! 
These books both have a Current Amazon Rating of 4.5*'s.
Book #1 is $2.99 and Book #2 is $3.50 !



Reviews From This Tour
June 11 - Marked By Books - Review
June 12 - The Book Cafe - Review
June 13 - Berds Fly - Review
June 14 - Once Upon a YA Book - Review
June 15 - Starlight Book Reviews- Review/Interview
June 17 - Shut up and Read Reviews - Review/Interview
June 18 - Tanya's Book Nook - Review/Interview
June 19 - Addicted to Books - Review
June 22 - My Bookmark Blog - Review
June 24 - Please, Another Book - Review
June 25 - Book Freak - Review
June 27 - Getting Your Read On - Review
June 28 - Cruising Susan Reviews - Review/Interview
June 28 - Zili in the Sky - Review
June 29 - The Bookish Owl - Review/Interview
June 30 - Books and Needlepoint - Review/Interview
July 1 - Buffy Kennedy - Review
July 1 - Just a Booklover - Review
July 2 - The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club - Review/Interview
July 2  - The Muse Unleashed -Review
July 3 - Read Books and Live Green - Review
July 4 - Reviewing in Chaos - Review




Wow, this is always the hardest part for me to write…don’t know why. You would think talking about my life should be easier.

I was born and raised in Austria. Half my life I spent in Vienna, but I didn’t like the city. I much prefer the beautiful countryside, with its many meadows and the breathtaking Alps. That’s why I moved to Upper Austria right after graduation. There are trees now in front of my window instead of just another ugly gray building, and I love to be woken by the cacophony of birds every morning.


At seventeen, I met the love of my life, but it took another four years until we finally got together. It was the best decision I could have made. I’m now married to this man, and I count myself lucky for someone like him. Even I will admit it can be hard at times to live with me. I’m moody and tend to lapse into my fantasy world at any given minute—well in my defense, I’m a writer. :-)


We have a ten-year-old son, and together we travel a lot…although I sometimes wish the trips were shorter because I can’t wait to get back to my laptop and WIP. Yeah, that’s just me. I built my world around my passion, and I like it that way.


So, you see, I’m leading a pretty normal life.


Of course it will all change the day my book follows the act of Harry Potter, and I’ll become richer than the Queen. I swear I’ll never again clean my windows myself then. Yeah, one day, LOL…


No comments:

Post a Comment