Sunday, June 2, 2013

Review Wrap Up: Haedyn's Choice by Jennifer L. Oliver


Date Published: 5/15/13

There's always a choice.

Haedyn is the last Unnamed and the demon Azazel's personal assassin - his most prized servant. It's not
a title she wants, but it keeps her alive and that's all that matters. But when she is tricked into protecting
Lex, the same human her master is hunting, she learns of Azazel's terrifying plan to create an army of
evil souls - and that Lex isn't the only one slated for sacrifice.

Can Haedyn accept the truth of her past and face the demon who molded her in his image, or will she
risk the losing the souls of those she loves?

This Book has averaged a 4.6* Rating during this tour.
This Book has a current Amazon Rating of 4.7*'s.
Get this book for $.99 !



FROM ONE PAGE AT A TIME:
Haedyn's Choice was just the right amount of fantasy and intrigue and romance with a bit of drama and fight to it. I loved the story line and I loved that it wasn't like a lot of the other books I've read. What I love the most is that to me, it was not predictable. I did not want to read the ending to see if I was right about what was going to happen. I am happy I didn't because it was definitely a twist I was not prepared for. Just to make sure I read what I read correctly, I read the last page three times. 

For a while I got to the point where I lost interest in reading every fantasy book out there, whether adult or young adult. My friends had been suggesting some but I could not bring myself to buy or even borrow them to read. After reading Haedyn's Choice, I am finding or as some say "FEENING" for more. 


I can't wait for the next installation. Ms. Jennifer L Oliver has done a wonderful job telling this story.


More Reviews From This Tour

May 22 - A Life Through Books - Review
May 24 -Bookishly Devoted - Review
May 25 - Faerie Tale Books - Review
May 26 -  Jessica Loves Books - Review
May 27 - Texas Book Nook - Review
May 29 - Let's Get Booked - Review
May 31 -  My Cozie Corner - Review
June 1 - The Right Book 4 You - Review/Interview







Jennifer L. Oliver was born and raised in North Carolina and now lives on Florida's gulf coast with her husband, two cats, a Royal Bahamian Potcake dog, and multiple fish. She is the author of dark urban fantasy and paranormal thrillers. When she's not writing, you can find her giggling with her granddaughter and enjoying time with her family and friends. For more about Jennifer, visit her website at www.jenniferloliver.com or follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/JenniferLOliverAuthor

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Jenn_L_Oliver

PINTEREST: http://pinterest.com/jennlewisoliver/

GOODREADS: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6561912.Jennifer_L_Oliver

WEBSITE: http://jenniferloliver.com






No comments:

Post a Comment